Oral Presentation Instructions
- The amount of time per session will be split equally between the number of speakers (unless advised otherwise); we request that you keep within the time frame due to the tight and busy schedule.
- Please bring your lectures (in English) on a disk on key.
- PowerPoint presentations are to be saved as size: 16:9.
- There will be a presentation upload room once you enter the conference. Please ensure you upload your presentations during the morning of the day of your lecture.
- All speakers are to check in at the conference registration desk.
- If you are bringing a laptop to use during your presentation, please ensure to bring your own adapter and please note that the AV team will not have any control over your presentation if this is how you choose to present.
If you have not yet registered please register immediately via the following links:
If you no longer plan on attending IPRED and have a lecture in the program please inform the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org