The final date for submitting abstracts has been postponed to June 30, 2023
IPRED 7 welcomes abstracts from scientists, health experts, humanitarian workers, search and rescue experts, and researchers in all sectors, including academia, government, civil society, and the private sectors. We do not accept advertisements of commercial products or services or clinical case studies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is: 30 June 2023
Guidelines for submitting abstracts:
Please submit the abstracts in accordance with these guidelines only. Abstracts that do not meet these guidelines will not be accepted.
- FORMAT: WORD ONLY!
- Length: Not to exceed one A 4 page., including tables and graphs.
- Language of abstract : English
- Margins: Leave 3 cm on all sides. Font size: 12 points
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Line spacing 1.5.
- Job title/title: Centered uppercase, 14-point size.
- Job Submission:: Leave a line space from the bottom row of the summary header, centered,12-point size.
- Title (Dr, Prof)
- Name: First name and last name .
- If there are multiple authors: Highlight the names of the first author, followed by the names of the rest.
- Contact Person: First and last name, email, and mobile phone number.
- Association information: fill out the form.
- Body of the abstract: Adjusted. ., fill in the following items: : study objective, methods, results, and conclusions. If several abstracts are submitted, upload each abstract separately.