Special accommodation rates for Conference attendees to be announced soon.
Early Bird 3 December 2023
Standard From 4 December 2023
Late/Onsite From 4 January 2024
Workshop Using Ultrasound in A Disaster Area on 14 January
Spouses who would like to attend the conference program and evening events should register as participants.
Registration fees include:
• Participation in Scientific Sessions on 15-16 January 2024
• Lunches and Coffee Breaks as per program
• Visiting the exhibition
• Welcome Cocktail on 14 January 2024
• Gala Event on 15 January 2024
• Observing the Drill on Wednesday 17 January 2024
Workshop Using Ultrasound in a Disaster Area on 14 January
An ultra-sound workshop that will exhibit ways of using such technologies during times of emergency, in the event that X-Ray and CT imaging is not readily available. The ultra-sound technology has mobile capabilities, enabling its operability in, and movement between, multiple locations.
Conference Registration Payment Terms
Registration fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Payments can be made by following means:
Visa or MasterCard only.
When paid by credit card the total amount of your reservation can be divided up to 4 payments free of interest charges.
Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secured server.
Bank transfer should be made out to Ortra Ltd.:
Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M., branch Einstein no. 833, 43 Brodetsky St. Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Account #: 49260043,
Swift code: LUMIILITTLV
IBAN #: IL74 – 0108-3300-0004-9260-043
Please note: All costs must be covered by the ordering customer and free of charge for the receiver account on all payments.
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to: Fax: +972-3-6384455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd. as follows:
Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during 7 days prior to the Conference) – Full refund.
If cancellation is received 15 days or more from the date of registration refund will be made as follows:
– Until 15 December 2023 – full refund with deduction of $50 handling fee.
– From 16 December 2023 to 3 January 2024 – 50% refund.
– From 4 January, 2024 – No refund.
• Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
• Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
• Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
• The Conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
• All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat
For further information, please contact the Conference Secretariat: